In working with artists I have seen some very good artist show cards and some which left a lot to be desired. If you are having a show or exhibition of your art work then make sure you make the most of your efforts. Art show cards or postcards are a direct reflection of your brand and can serve more purposes than having something to hand out at your art show or exhibition.
Some of the uses are:
- Announce an upcoming show or exhibition
- A take-away for visitors to the show or exhibition
- Another piece in your marketing materials portfolio
- Inclusion into a press kit or press release (digital version)
- An addition to your artist portfolio
- Something to show current customers, prospects and others in your network
Remember that your artist show postcards don’t do you any good sitting in a box or stuffed in a drawer. Get them out there so people can see your work and experience your brand – be creative!