Social media is sweeping the world and can present a great opportunity to build your art business brand and sell more art or it can be very unproductive use of your time. Here you will find resources to help you develop an effective social media presence. I invite you to check out these articles and share with your artist friends. Best of Luck! – Neil McKenzie
Ideas, tools and techniques on using social media
- Artist Goals 2014 – Social Networking or Social Media?
- Artist Goals 2015 – Getting Testimonials and Referrals
- Twitter For Artists and Creative Professionals – Following, Followers and Tweeting
- Twitter For Artists and Creative Professionals – Getting Started
- LinkedIn for Artists & Creative Professionals
- Who You Hang Out With Has A Big Impact On Your Success!
- Your Profile Picture Is For More Than Just Social Media
- Artists – Your Brand Lives In A Virtual World
- Art Marketing – Grow Your Art Business By Talking to Your Customers! @neilmckenzphoto
- Art Marketing – Social Media for Artists & Free Social Media Webinar!
- My Interview with Linkedin Rockstars Lori Ruff and Mike O’Neil – Linkedin for Artists
- Social Media For Artists and Creatives – Facebook
- Branding and Headshots for Artists – Gettin’ Geeky with Gina Schreck and Neil McKenzie
- Social Media For Artists And Creatives – Facebook Ideas
- A Video About Social Media Every Artist and Creative Should See
- Some Thoughts on Seth Godin’s “The Power of a Tiny Picture”
- The Artist Nemo – Building His Brand and His Business